‘Aspire and Grow Together’
Thank you to the staff, parents, children and governors who have all contributed towards our school aims and values.
At Charlton-on-Otmoor C.E. Primary School, we aim to:
- Create a happy, supportive and safe environment where children can become friends and learn to help each other.
- Set high expectations to enable children to become motivated, enthusiastic, independent learners.
- Encourage children to value their own, and others' successes.
- Inspire curiosity and challenge children in their thinking, encouraging them to have a 'can-do' attitude and to strive for continuous improvement.
- Treat children and others fairly, and with dignity and respect, to maintain an inclusive school culture.
- Foster self-discipline and independence, teaching children to make good choices and take responsibility for their actions.
- Promote opportunities to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle.
- To develop a spirit of co-operation between the school, the Church and the local community.
- For children to show kindness, care and concern, and exercise goodwill toward others
The School Values are integral in achieving our vision.
The six school values are:
Love – Autumn One Respect – Autumn Two
Kindness – Spring One Forgiveness – Spring Two
Resilience - Summer One Honesty – Summer Two